Its Now Yokefellows Athletics

 


 

We changed our company name few years ago to Yokefellows Athletics from Accelerations and Separation. Before the passing of my sister Angela Bailey (July 31, 2021) we came to the conclusion, "if God is not in it, what is the purpose of us doing any business"? The name Yokefellow comes from the bible (Philippians 4:3) concerning St Paul identifying individuals that helped him during the challenging and tenuous times he faced as he journeyed to Rome sharing the good news of Christ. 

A Yokefellow helps where ever they can, its a personality of passion, love and care for the less fortunate and the struggling. Those that are in no position to do for them self, Yokefellow  has that Christ like fruits of the spirit within them.  There are 12 fruits of the spirit charity, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, generosity, gentleness, faithfulness, modesty, self-control, chastity.

 



We decide to demonstrate a Yokefellow kind of character and energy into an identity in the track and field industry. Something more with more purpose than athletic training, revenue seeking or fame. Something that had legacy aspirations and could inspire youth not just here in Canada but, all over the world for years to come. Yokefellows Athletics is born out of Angela and my journey of life in present. My sister is not here with me now, a lot of what I'm living is in her aspirations, she shared with me her professional athletic, career, knowledge and opened up her personal life experiences to me during her final transition. Yokefellows Athletics is my sister's legacy that I'm living and determined to express to the world something more than myself.

 Its my hope that I stay consistent with this blog but, if you don't find me here you can checkout my other pages for Yokefellow Athletics below:

Our Links:

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yokefellow our Foundation

The Count Down

The March "Youth Against Gun Violence (Pt1)