Runners, Cleats and Spikes

It is our intention at Yokefellows Athletics to meet the needs of those that come in contact with us, even outside of our main purpose of creating God blessed, positive and lucrative channels in athletics so, youths can become responsible elite athletes. 

For years now I've been driven by my "WHY" a statement that goes like this "to be a supportive resource for charities and missions around the world". 

During my last trip to Jamaica I had the opportunity to live my "WHY" and it felt awesome!!! I had an idea that came to me the summer of 2021,  as I was doing one of our Yokefellows Athletelics community outreach youth time sessions. I would ask parents to donate usable footwear to give back to those youth in  Jamaica in need. I called the footwear donation "Runners, Cleats and Spikes, charity drive"

 

 
It was nice to see how many parents were open to provide me with usable youth footwear but, it was heart breaking to see the amount of kids okay with running in bear feett on hard soil however, Its was heat warming as I presented the shoes to them. The smiles on their faces as they received the shoes is worth a thousand pictures or one million words. 
 
We would love to have "Runners, Cleats and Spikes" move along side with Yokefellows Athletics sprint program as a charity offering and place smiles on kids faces. As we appeal to more professional athletic partnerships and organizations we will keep the conversation going and look to increase the number of footwear give-a-ways.

If you have any usable footwear that a kid would some much appreciate please, contact us or me at the following number here in Canada @ 416 7881920 or Jamaica @ 876 494-4070. If you would rather email us send one to yokefellowsathletics@gmail.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yokefellow our Foundation

The March "Youth Against Gun Violence (Pt1)

The Count Down